What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

4 hours ago, devils1854 said:

American Vandal season 2 was a masterpiece.

Just the way they deal with some serious issues around poop and dicks is extraordinary. Really wishing for a third season.

I didn't think it was as good as s1 while watching for like, the first half or so, but I think DeMarcus really stole the show and his speech in the car during the resolution was one of the strongest moments in the series.

2 hours ago, Bobikus said:

I didn't think it was as good as s1 while watching for like, the first half or so, but I think DeMarcus really stole the show and his speech in the car during the resolution was one of the strongest moments in the series.

I thought season 2 was better, and enjoyed the overall story more. Marcus's speech and even Peter's at the end in response to grayson's YouTube video were amazing. Cant wait for season 3.

The Sopranos wasn't all that great. 

Wut!

Im watching it for the second time right now and think its probably the best show ever made. Definatley like it more than Breaking Bad, and lean to Sopranos over The Wire too, mostly on basis of acting talent.  

The characters are so perfectly cast, acting amazing all around, storyline I guess can sorta get repetitive season-over-season but man, James sure could act. Such a loss he was. More than anything I love how the show creates a multitude of characters that are abominable but have attractive qualities.

To each his own though. I am now really excited for Maniac which comes out tomorrow. Looks freaking trippy AF.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Wut!

Millennials.... go figure. :P

6 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Im watching it for the second time right now and think its probably the best show ever made. Definatley like it more than Breaking Bad, and lean to Sopranos over The Wire too, mostly on basis of acting talent.  

The characters are so perfectly cast, acting amazing all around, storyline I guess can sorta get repetitive season-over-season but man, James sure could act. Such a loss he was. More than anything I love how the show creates a multitude of characters that are abominable but have attractive qualities.

To each his own though. I am now really excited for Maniac which comes out tomorrow. Looks freaking trippy AF.

I wouldn't say it's better then either of those shows. Although I would agree where someone could argue it's more fun to watch then either show.