What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

4 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Just finishing this up - great show but it's a very "slow burn". However, every season does get better and it's well worth the watch. 

Planning on catching up on The Americans next - heard the last season wasn't that good, anyone happen to watch it?

Watched the recent americans season, and I can get why people people say it wasn't that good Spoiler warning ahead in white text 

They spent like 15+ of on screen time digging a grave in one of the early episodes. I won't say who they buried, but....Yeah it was real annoying.

It was a good season overall and had some great moments, but it's a slow burn at times...especially with the spoiler oh boy. 

Ive slowly been watching The Office on netflix. Im about halfway through season 3 at the moment.

• Its pretty good, and has some very good moments, but it doesnt sniff the other Thursday night NBC shows(Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Community).
  • Ive come around on Michael somewhat. He's not the greatest character ever in a sitcom like some would want you to believe, but he has his moments.
  • Still cant stand Jim or Pam
  • Dont like the addition of Ed Helms in the third season
  • Toby is my guy
  • The rest are just blah

33 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Ive slowly been watching The Office on netflix. Im about halfway through season 3 at the moment.

• Its pretty good, and has some very good moments, but it doesnt sniff the other Thursday night NBC shows(Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Community).
  • Ive come around on Michael somewhat. He's not the greatest character ever in a sitcom like some would want you to believe, but he has his moments.
  • Toby is my guy
  • The rest are just blah

Office was good but Michael made the whole show.

4 hours ago, devils1854 said:

• Toby is my guy
  • The rest are just blah

giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Kevin and Creed were my favorites on The Office but I'd probably dislike them if they were used any more. They were given just the right amount of time. 

That's what usually ruims a lot of great characters in TV shows. Better in small roles but once they get more air time just ruins them.

36 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I've given up on deadwood and westworld after 2, 3 episodes a piece. My HBO peeps is it worth to give the whole season a try?

Westworld is worth a full season watch. I've re-watched it twice already.