What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Finally finished Lost. I liked it. The ending was pretty good also. Seasons 4 and 5 were meh but I think season 6 picked up where 3 left off. I liked it a lot! Kinda anticlimactic b/c the stream I watched had the last two episodes combined so after the show ended (unbeknownst to me), I was like "how tf are they going to continue after this??" lol. Whoops.

So while we thought we had an episode left last night, turned out we didn't, so in-between coats of paint on our cabinets, we checked out the premiere for Black Summer. I thought that was pretty damn cool also. I know the zombie genre has been played through over and over again but I personally don't care. I know what I'm getting into and my expectations have been met thus far. Looking forward to finishing this.

After that, it's going to be two more HBO shows people are shocked I've never seen. Either The Sopranos or Six Feet Under. Heard both are good but one easily tops the other so I haven't polled friends b/c I feel it'll be an outcome I'm already aware of. The one thing that might change it has been brought up due to GoT. I heard The Sopranos has one of the worst series finales of all time while Six Feet Under's was incredible...... we'll see if that can sway my decision. Wife has already seen SFU and said it was excellent.

Edited by JTagg7754

7 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

After that, it's going to be two more HBO shows people are shocked I've never seen. Either The Sopranos or Six Feet Under. Heard both are good but one easily tops the other so I haven't polled friends b/c I feel it'll be an outcome I'm already aware of. The one thing that might change it has been brought up due to GoT. I heard The Sopranos has one of the worst series finales of all time while Six Feet Under's was incredible...... we'll see if that can sway my decision. Wife has already seen SFU and said it was excellent.

Six Feet Under had a better series finale but Sopranos is a much better series imo.  And the Sopranos’ finale is very underrated.  Some ppl just didn’t like the very end of it.  

Done with GOT, Barry for the season. Finished Community this past weekend (that ending was...strange. Liked it, but strange). Caught up on Chernobyl, which is nothing short of fascinating. Finished The Deuce yesterday, pretty good show - but admittedly losing interest.

Now, gonna watch Breaking Bad for the 2nd time - really surprised I never re-watched it until now.

22 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Finally finished Lost. I liked it. The ending was pretty good also. Seasons 4 and 5 were meh but I think season 6 picked up where 3 left off. I liked it a lot! Kinda anticlimactic b/c the stream I watched had the last two episodes combined so after the show ended (unbeknownst to me), I was like "how tf are they going to continue after this??" lol. Whoops.

After that, it's going to be two more HBO shows people are shocked I've never seen. Either The Sopranos or Six Feet Under. Heard both are good

Loved Lost. First 4 seasons were easily the better ones, for us. 

I guess The Sopranos was good. Been a while. I remember being glad it was over, and was annoyed at all the... well better to not say. I remember watching some of Six Feet, but also remember there were unwanted elements of... certain things.. that were constantly thrown at me.. and I to each their own, but I didn't want to watch the frequency of that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Done with GOT, Barry for the season. Finished Community this past weekend (that ending was...strange. Liked it, but strange). Caught up on Chernobyl, which is nothing short of fascinating. Finished The Deuce yesterday, pretty good show - but admittedly losing interest.

Now, gonna watch Breaking Bad for the 2nd time - really surprised I never re-watched it until now.

It was a surprisingly appropriate end to the show. Although hopefully we eventually get the movie too (with Donald Glover being necessary).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Six Feet Under had a better series finale but Sopranos is a much better series imo.  And the Sopranos’ finale is very underrated.  Some ppl just didn’t like the very end of it.  

Yeah, I've heard parts of The Sopranos were untouchable at times. I'm sure that'll be our next watch. Good to know someone didn't mind the finale. I remember when it happened, literally everyone I knew hated it lol

18 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

It was a surprisingly appropriate end to the show. Although hopefully we eventually get the movie too (with Donald Glover being necessary).

The board game is what threw me off, but that's the sort of meta thing that show does...

Not a TV show, but I just watched the Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron and I have to say, it's pretty damn well done.  Having watched the Bundy docuseries prior, I think Efron did a pretty good job portraying him.  He couldn't quite get the social awkwardness/apparent fakeness that Bundy had cause he wasn't quite right...but it was solid overall.  

On 5/21/2019 at 7:07 AM, MikeT14 said:

94ee0.gif

Maybe not

Is ABC about to pull a Timeless on Whiskey Cavalier? Multiple sources confirm to TVLine that the network — which axed the Scott Foley-Lauren Cohan drama earlier this month at the 11th hour — may reverse its decision and order a second season, to bow at midseason.

Talks between ABC and producer Warner Bros. Television are ongoing, per insiders, with one source putting the odds of the show returning at 50/50. The studio has also put feelers out to a number of streaming outlets.

9 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Schitt's Creek is scratching an itch I've had since finishing Letterkenny.

I gave it one or two episodes, and HATED it. I was bristling over how annoying the characters were. I like odd comedy and even like the cast, but somehow, each one of them in this was painfully irritating . 

Just my 2 cents; to each his own, for all I care. :P 

• Like 1