What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

17 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mr. Robot season 3 premiere tonight!!!

I created a new thread for Mr Robot, I felt like the show deserved it's own chat.

-

Anyone else watch the Chicago PD/Fire/Med series? Last night's new Chicago PD episode was good. 

8 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Half way through the second season of Black Sails. Took me a while to warmup to the show because I didn't like any of the characters but I'm getting there.

Billy Bones and Jack Rackham are the best so far. 

Along with Charles vane those two were my favorite. Long John warms up to you later on, but man did I hate max.

2 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Along with Charles vane those two were my favorite. Long John warms up to you later on, but man did I hate max.

I don't mind Max yet, she has nice assets. Can't stand John at all. 

Felt like season one tried to portray Vane as a villain but didn't and still hasen't given me a good reason to dislike him. He's kind of stuck in limbo for me right now. I also really liked Gates but oh well.

23 hours ago, coors said:

Anyone else watch the Chicago PD/Fire/Med series? Last night's new Chicago PD episode was good. 

Me and the wife watch all the Chicago shows (Justice got cancelled, Fire had a nice joke about not so many Lawyers at Molly's anymore when talking about the clientele).  Was glad to see Antonio brought back into the fold after Justice.  PD has come out real good so far this year.  I thought the one with Bunk as the slimy alderman was the best of the new season so far.

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't mind Max yet, she has nice assets. Can't stand John at all. 

Felt like season one tried to portray Vane as a villain but didn't and still hasen't given me a good reason to dislike him. He's kind of stuck in limbo for me right now. I also really liked Gates but oh well.

When max becomes miss know it all she gets real annoying.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Me and the wife watch all the Chicago shows (Justice got cancelled, Fire had a nice joke about not so many Lawyers at Molly's anymore when talking about the clientele).  Was glad to see Antonio brought back into the fold after Justice.  PD has come out real good so far this year.  I thought the one with Bunk as the slimy alderman was the best of the new season so far.

It was a little odd seeing Antonio back almost like nothing had happened, I was hoping at the very least they would address it somehow.

Just like you and wifey I'm big into the whole "Chicago" franchise.. partly because I do live in Chicago right now, and second off because I really enjoy that all the **** Wolf shows run in the same universe.. I've watched SVU for years so I think it's pretty cool that Chicago and New York are in the same universe. 

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It was a little odd seeing Antonio back almost like nothing had happened, I was hoping at the very least they would address it somehow.

Just like you and wifey I'm big into the whole "Chicago" franchise.. partly because I do live in Chicago right now, and second off because I really enjoy that all the **** Wolf shows run in the same universe.. I've watched SVU for years so I think it's pretty cool that Chicago and New York are in the same universe. 

Binge watching The Clone Wars show that was on CN a bit ago. Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty bumpy and inconsistent, and really get dragged down with Lucas' writing (its prequel level bad in quite a few instances) and Jar Jar episodes, which are there a quite a few of. Once you get to season 3 and on though, the show really takes off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Binge watching The Clone Wars show that was on CN a bit ago. Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty bumpy and inconsistent, and really get dragged down with Lucas' writing (its prequel level bad in quite a few instances) and Jar Jar episodes, which are there a quite a few of. Once you get to season 3 and on though, the show really takes off. 

LoL.  Lucas didn't write a single episode.  He got a writer credit bcuz he created the characters. That's why it lists "creator" on IMDb. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

LoL.  Lucas didn't write a single episode.  He got a writer credit bcuz he created the characters. That's why it lists "creator" on IMDb. 

Really? Because I recognized all kinds of Lucas prequel style dialogue.

Edited by Breesus mode