What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

12 hours ago, KellChippy said:

You may like Hannibal if you haven’t yet seen it. It has a similar vibe.

Im watching it again now that it’s on Netflix 

I'm actually debating which to watch.  I watched some of Hannibal S1 but for whatever reason, fell off and never went back.  Dexter always loked good, but the idea of that many seasons seemed daunting.  If I go that route, I might have to skip the last episode.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

I'm actually debating which to watch.  I watched some of Hannibal S1 but for whatever reason, fell off and never went back.  Dexter always loked good, but the idea of that many seasons seemed daunting.  If I go that route, I might have to skip the last episode.

In my opinion the first season of Dexter was excellent, could be viewed standalone. Season two is great too, but not as good. 3-7 are good entertainment too, but inconsistent.

I would just skip the last season entirely. I initially did that based on a friend’s recommendation, but then I went back and watched it later. Yikes

Hannibal is great all the way through, but never quite hits the high of Dexter season one IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KellChippy said:

In my opinion the first season of Dexter was excellent, could be viewed standalone. Season two is great too, but not as good. 3-7 are good entertainment too, but inconsistent.

I would just skip the last season entirely. I initially did that based on a friend’s recommendation, but then I went back and watched it later. Yikes

Hannibal is great all the way through, but never quite hits the high of Dexter season one IMO.

Thanks for the recommendation

• Like 1

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Upload

What a fun little series that was. The finale keeps you hanging and waiting for season 2. 

I liked it well enough. Quick watch. I thought it did a good job of not being too saccharine in the relationship. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 11:36 AM, KellChippy said:

Another show where the last season was awful: Power

Didnt watch it at all while it was airing, but I binged it during quarantine.  I cannot imagine being an avid fan and experiencing that last season week by week.

Even worse is the tariq and Tasha spinoff