What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

history buffs out there i'd recommend the australian broadcasting corp's operation buffalo, based on a true story and sticking pretty close to it with some pretty black comedy in there as well, and for me a black comedy drama or mystery is pretty much what i really enjoy watching. set during the start of the cold war.

Watching Cathedral Of The Sea on Netflix.

3 episodes in and I feel like by the time the 8th episode ends I will have really liked this show. Has a very book-y feel, which makes sense because it was adapted from a novel.

Btw - #team original language and subtitles >>>>>>> dub and it ain’t even close

On 6/14/2020 at 3:13 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Just finished Dexter. Pretty good show overall... but dear god that ending was trash.

Probably could of just stopped watching after season 4 IMO. Didn't really care much for the show after that and I found Jennifer Carpenter to be extremely annoying. And then they went and made her fall in love with Dexter, like what. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Probably could of just stopped watching after season 4 IMO. Didn't really care much for the show after that and I found Jennifer Carpenter to be extremely annoying. And then they went and made her fall in love with Dexter, like what. 

The only real value I felt her character had was once she found out about Dexter's real life. Up to that point she was just a major character in the show designed to do nothing but stir up drama points to keep the show moving.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, Malfatron said:

Alone season 6

my favorite survival show

I don't understand how some of those contestants break so early. I get that one guy who lost his ferro rod early on in season 2(?). But man, you love the outdoors so much and work on your skillcraft just to quit less than a week in?

24 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't understand how some of those contestants break so early. I get that one guy who lost his ferro rod early on in season 2(?). But man, you love the outdoors so much and work on your skillcraft just to quit less than a week in?

I only watched s6 (because its the only one on netflix), and many people lasted quite a while.

I dont recall anyone leaving too early, but i may have forgetten