What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 6/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, kingseanjohn said:
On 6/21/2020 at 4:02 PM, Malfatron said:

Alone season 6

my favorite survival show

I don't understand how some of those contestants break so early. I get that one guy who lost his ferro rod early on in season 2(?). But man, you love the outdoors so much and work on your skillcraft just to quit less than a week in

On 6/25/2020 at 3:28 AM, kingseanjohn said:

I must be thinking of earlier seasons

I've been watching this on Amazon Prime (Season 1 and 2 available).  It's Season 1 that the guy loses the ferro rod.

This is a good show.  And i get why some of these guys leave early, at least in this setting.  If you're from the midwest NA or something, and are suddenly surrounded by Pumas and Bears all the time, it can be kind of freaky.

I'm picking up some nice survival tips on this show.  I'd still likely die, but maybe i'd last for 3 days!

On 6/25/2020 at 8:35 AM, Fl0nkerton said:

I literally can't stop thinking about it.
I'm at the part where Jack does surgery on Ben. I think Sayid's my favorite character so far followed by Locke/Sawyer.

Give up after S1 and make up your own ending 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, KellChippy said:

In my opinion the first season of Dexter was excellent, could be viewed standalone. Season two is great too, but not as good. 3-7 are good entertainment too, but inconsistent.

I would just skip the last season entirely. I initially did that based on a friend’s recommendation, but then I went back and watched it later. Yikes

Hannibal is great all the way through, but never quite hits the high of Dexter season one IMO.

Finished Season 1.  Liked it a lot.  Just not as much as some

On 6/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, thrILL! said:

100x this.  There are a handful of excellent episodes going fwd but it's better this way.

I highly disagree. I think it was excellent to S3 and that was my favorite season of the show. 4 is meh but it picks back up. I know the ending was really controversial but I dunno, I liked it.

4 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

What is everyone's opinions on Mindhunter? Wife said that's the next show she wants to watch. Preview for the first season looks solid.

Season 1 was one of the best seasons in a show I’ve ever watched. Had me hooked the whole time.

• Like 2