What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

22 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh it's that far gone? Yeah, this is over. Very strange. Seemed like a show that a lot of people liked. Won't get my hopes up then lol

Mindhunters was a supremely demanding show to create and that's why there's little interest in a 3rd season from the inside. They were all burned out IIRC.

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Mindhunters was a supremely demanding show to create and that's why there's little interest in a 3rd season from the inside. They were all burned out IIRC.

I didn't realize that. Oh well, we enjoyed it and if someone decided it's worth picking back up, I'll be checking it out!

On 7/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, Deadpulse said:

about half way through Cursed on Netflix. Jury still out but I havent stopped watching so thats something 

I added that to my list,  but I was only moderately interested in it. I have a few things ahead of it in the queue. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I added that to my list,  but I was only moderately interested in it. I have a few things ahead of it in the queue. 

maintain your moderate interest. It's okay. It start really slow, but once it gets going and you settle in on who the important characters are it gets better. It is a very character driven show that doesnt firmly establish the characters right away. 

• Like 1

I did watch Love Live on HBO Max. Largely because I'm an unabashed Anna Kendrick fan, and secondarily because I have a weird sort of love for shows and movies spanning prolonged periods of time. 

The show is largely mediocre and does a really poor job wanting you to be invested in her life all that much. Didn't care for most of her friends, actually hated most of the guys that came in and out of her life. But the time lapse still worked on me lol. As always, that is always bittersweet seeing the changes that come over the years. 

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I did watch Love Live on HBO Max. Largely because I'm an unabashed Anna Kendrick fan, and secondarily because I have a weird sort of love for shows and movies spanning prolonged periods of time. 

The show is largely mediocre and does a really poor job wanting you to be invested in her life all that much. Didn't care for most of her friends, actually hated most of the guys that came in and out of her life. But the time lapse still worked on me lol. As always, that is always bittersweet seeing the changes that come over the years. 

Haven't seen this (nor do I really have an overriding desire to do so), but Anna Kendrick can only ride the wave she's on so long.  I can't remember the last performance from her that really made me take notice.  Up in the Air was over a decade ago, and I still think i'd call that the best performance of hers that I have seen, and she was overshadowed in that by Clooney and Farmiga.  She was solid but nothing special in 50/50, but that was 9 years ago.  The original Pitch Perfect was ok (2 was pretty terrible, never saw 3), but that was more the gimmick than anything else.

Six Feet Under isn't a good show. I feel like I'm watching something on the CW that is vulgar for normal TV. Not what I expect for an HBO show. I hope my wife loses interest as she's already seen it and I don't have to watch 4 more seasons of this. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781