What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 7/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, Deadpulse said:

about half way through Cursed on Netflix. Jury still out but I havent stopped watching so thats something 

I enjoyed it. I watched it all in a few days, first putting it on as background noise. Seems like Netflix's stab at the hole left by Game of Thrones. It was more vast than I thought it'd be, good watch, imo. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:00 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Six Feet Under isn't a good show. I feel like I'm watching something on the CW that is vulgar for normal TV. Not what I expect for an HBO show. I hope my wife loses interest as she's already seen it and I don't have to watch 4 more seasons of this. 

Yeah, way too many scenes in it that my eyes could not appreciate. Not that I take issue with individual preference; I just didn't want to have to keep seeing it graphically portrayed. Quickly bailed. 

Into season 2 of Hannah and somewhere in s1 of Cursed. Both are okay, but neither are pressing all the right buttons of appeal. 

Pretty bored with tv lately. 

On 8/1/2020 at 10:14 PM, Beck Bristow said:

Just finished re-watching Psych.  Time well spent.

Great show.   Psych the movie 2 just came out, but haven't seen it yet.

I am rewatching The League and trying to finish the final 2 seasons I never saw.    I forgot how funny the first 2 seasons were.   

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I tried getting into Psych a few years back, but couldn't quite get through the entire first season.  It wasn't bad, it just didn't really grab me and keep my interest.

Nothing wrong with that.  Lots of shows like that for me, too.

On 7/27/2020 at 5:00 PM, Troy Brown said:

I enjoyed it. I watched it all in a few days, first putting it on as background noise. Seems like Netflix's stab at the hole left by Game of Thrones. It was more vast than I thought it'd be, good watch, imo. 

I just finished it myself...idk what I think overall there was some good and some bad, the story structure, pace, and direction were generally pretty bad imo but somehow it was still mostly entertaining.

Feels like a show that's good for being entertained to kill time but really could have been a lot better in better hands.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:57 AM, FinneasGage said:

man i watched the first 3 episodes of Devs earlier today and it was prettttttty got damn sensational. i thnk i'm late on the show, but **** that's a good show. imma prolly finish it tmrw 

the first 3 episodes and the last 2 episodes were really good. solid 9/10. 

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:
On 7/29/2020 at 5:57 AM, FinneasGage said:

man i watched the first 3 episodes of Devs earlier today and it was prettttttty got damn sensational. i thnk i'm late on the show, but **** that's a good show. imma prolly finish it tmrw 

the first 3 episodes and the last 2 episodes were really good. solid 9/10. 

heard nothing about this show once it released so I disregarded it 

On 8/5/2020 at 7:35 AM, THE DUKE said:

I tried getting into Psych a few years back, but couldn't quite get through the entire first season.  It wasn't bad, it just didn't really grab me and keep my interest.

It's dumb but it makes me laugh.  I just really wanted something that didn't require much thought.