What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Twilight Zone (peeles version)

Watched the first episode so far. I really liked it, but it could have used more imagination toward the end.

Look forward to seeing more though.

2 episodes in 

i really like the tone, but they telegraph things too much so far

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Cobra Kai is #1 on Netflix today in the US. Do yourself a favor and watch it if you havent already. 

I saw the first 2 episodes awhile back when it was on YouTube (because they were free). I like the idea that they use Johnny's perspective. However, the acting or something  about it seemed cheesy. However, critics are giving high remarks so...  Maybe it's just me  ?

10 minutes ago, K9 said:

I saw the first 2 episodes awhile back when it was on YouTube (because they were free). I like the idea that they use Johnny's perspective. However, the acting or something  about it seemed cheesy. However, critics are giving high remarks so...  Maybe it's just me  ?

Keep watching, its not just Johnny's perspective and it gets better and better. I will concede it has a john hughes vibe sometimes, but it helps it fit the tone of the original while getting a bit more real. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Keep watching, its not just Johnny's perspective and it gets better and better. I will concede it has a john hughes vibe sometimes, but it helps it fit the tone of the original while getting a bit more real. 

'a bit more real' .... you're pulling me in   LoL   Now that the first 2 seasons are on Netflix I'm sure I'll get around to watching it