What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Finally getting around to watching Agents of SHIELD. I feel like they didn't have a full plan for stuff in season one because everything had to tie into the movies, but it didn't seem like they knew what was coming in the movies.

Most obvious thing is Ward, they clearly didn't know he was going to be a bad guy at the start, they just decided it would be a shocking twist because once they got to the point where he comes back as a bad guy, everything is ham fisted with his writing and obvious, versus what they did before.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Finally getting around to watching Agents of SHIELD. I feel like they didn't have a full plan for stuff in season one because everything had to tie into the movies, but it didn't seem like they knew what was coming in the movies.

Hide contents

Most obvious thing is Ward, they clearly didn't know he was going to be a bad guy at the start, they just decided it would be a shocking twist because once they got to the point where he comes back as a bad guy, everything is ham fisted with his writing and obvious, versus what they did before.

Coincidentally enough I just finished the last episode of Agents of Shield. 😢

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 9:22 AM, The Gnat said:

Reveal hidden contents

It’s one of my favorite shows. With Season 4 the best IMO. Waiting for the last season to drop on Netflix.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xenos said:

I highly recommend Dark on Netflix. Just binged watch the entire series. An incredibly complicated but worthwhile ride. The less you know about the show going in, the better. Also watch it in German with subtitles.

Is the whole series finished?  I promised to watch it again once the series was done since there would be no way I would remember enough I I waited between seasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Is the whole series finished?  I promised to watch it again once the series was done since there would be no way I would remember enough I I waited between seasons.

It’s done. I would recommend starting from the beginning again since the story is so complicated. I watched some of the first season again and it made me appreciate how much they planned in advance. Nothing was pulled out of thin air like something like Lost was. There are hints of what is to come everywhere.