What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

'The Third Day' is a 3 part miniseries on HBO w/ Jude Law and the first episode was really good IMO. 

Also, Perry Mason may be the most forgettable show I have ever watched. Its does a good job at set design and costumes, really feels like the old' days. But its just so boring and every character could die in a single episode and I would feel nothing. Why was this made?

On 9/17/2020 at 8:41 AM, MikeT14 said:

4 episodes into Cobra Kai. I thought there was no way this works. It does, and it does well.

Best show on Netflix. A little cheesy with that wimp Daniel but still a great show.

#teamjohnny

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 3

With the exception of the Every Country has a Monster song, the new MST3K misses the mark.

The Joel/Mike shows felt get they were really hanging out and commenting on the movie. Although many of the references went over my head, so maybe it was bad, and i dont know it. but anyway...

the new ones jokes are way too rapid fire and the pacing is wrong. feels like they are just ADRing off a script.