What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

9 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

If anyone watched Tiger king and watches ghost adventures, the ghost adventure folks just released an episode at the tiger king zoo. Pretty decent if your into that type of stuff.

I watch Ghost Adventures for the lulz. I've seen practically every episode ever and I always laugh at them. If you want to watch a better ghost show, watch Destination Fear. It's way more raw/real.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

So finished Ted Lasso off this week and it surprised me. I thought it was going to be corny and I wouldn't finish it.

It has the same positive 'fish-out-of-water' vibe as Schitt's creek and is a similar show in a lot of ways. Don't get me wrong it's still corny, but it's a solid, light uplifting show. I think if you liked Schitt's Creek you'll like this. Jason Sudeikis is really good in this role.

Watched the first episode of Barbarians and Netflix and its...

Kinda garbage. 

Nothing but tropes and cliche's.  So disappointing, since there was alot of effort to make it look and sound good. I have zero interest in returning since I spent most of the time fast forwarding all the frivolous side character dramedy. Yuck.

Edited by animaltested

Watched the first episode of Barbarians and Netflix and its...

Kinda garbage. 

Nothing but tropes and cliche's.  So disappointing, since there was alot of effort to make it look and sound good. I have zero interest in returning since I spent most of the time fast forwarding all the frivolous side character dramedy. Yuck.

Ya, it certainly wasnt made for people with a deep interest in history. It was all flash and little substance. Very disappointing given the budget. I understand that you need a storyline that gets people invested but I was hoping for something more in line with Gladiator where they balance it decently well while building the time period. This was pure pulp fiction.