What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Character development is also insanely on point. They make you root for and against each character, you can see it from both sides its so well written. 

I feel like the only character they haven't had you rooting for is Kreese at this point, but I wouldn't put it past them to make you sympathize with him also.

13 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

I feel like the only character they haven't had you rooting for is Kreese at this point, but I wouldn't put it past them to make you sympathize with him also.

They started to go that route, but then they just straight up villainized him again.

• Like 2

Just finished up the 2nd series of "Mystery Road."  If you are a fan of "True Detective", you'll love this.  The series began as two films (Mystery Road, available on youtube for free, and Goldstone, available on Netflix.)  The two 6-episode seasons are on AcornTV, which is pretty much my go to for police dramas.  So many good British, Australian and other foreign programs.  

Both seasons are set in the northern part of Western Australia, where the vast majority of the population is Aboriginal, or indigenous.  A fascinating look at the culture and lore, with beautiful landscapes all wrapped up around some pretty good mysteries.  Pretty sure you can get AcornTV for a 30 day trial.

Series 1 Trailer

Series 2 Trailer

A top flight series.  

I've been watching Fixer to Fabulous on HGTV. It's a replacement for Fixer Upper but I like this one better. 

Also binge watching The Good Doctor. I'm finally on season 3. Great show but it's ridiculous how a bleeding finger turns into cancer or a broken leg turns into lung failure. 

On 11/10/2020 at 11:05 PM, K9 said:

Just started watching The Office. Yes, I know I am 20 yrs late to the game but figured I should try it out. I was told to start on season 2. Eight episodes in and so far, pretty entertaining....

Season 1 is funny too. It's only 6 episodes. If you truly want to love the show stop watching it after season 7 and start over at season 1.

9 minutes ago, K9 said:

Curious, why stop at after season 7?   I'm in season 3 (Jim just started at the other office and Pam broke off the marriage)... yeah, I'm definitely into this show!!! 

You'll see and understand when it happens. Don't want to give it away.

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 1

So I have Snowpiercer recorded on my YouTube TV account and we're switching to Hulu Live this weekend. Tried to watch it, made it 10 minutes. Why? Because I flat out cannot stand TNT's production style. It's the issue I have with USA shows. Just something about them that I hate/can't get past. I want to binge it before switching but, god damn it, I can't get over it.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:06 AM, THE DUKE said:

The wife is about done with a complete rewatch of Grey's Anatomy and I'll admit it had some solid storylines the first 5-6 seasons, but seeing the cause de jour schlep it has devolved into is just downright painful. 

Holy crap, the season 17 premier is hilariously over the top with covid virtue signaling (in additionto the usual amount) . It's taking everything I have to not busy out laughing and pissing my wife off.