What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Mindhunter.

really really good so far.

I was surprised because normally im not a fan of those types of shows

I'm just disappointed they aren't going to do more than 2 seasons. The show was crazy taxing, I guess, on everyone and a lot of people lost interest in doing it, including David Fincher.

https://www.insider.com/why-netflix-mindhunter-season-three-canceled-ending-2020-10

Edited by beekay414

Watching animal kingdom, good show but some of the stuff is kinda ridiculous. They never seem to worry about cameras being anywhere, and a kid runs straight into a military base and across a parking lot climbs a ladder to a roof, starts a fire and then runs all the way back across the base in broad daylight and doesn’t get caught lmao

15 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wife and I just started season 3 of Broadchurch. Pretty solid crime drama if that's your thing. It's on Netflix.

Haven't watched Broadchurch, but I tend to be a big fan of British/Aussie detective/crime dramas.  Acorn TV is my Go to streaming service.  

So many great series there.  Jack Irish, with Guy Pearce is terrific, and "Mystery Road" is an Australian version of True Detective, set in the indigenous communities of northern W. Australia.  Compelling and very interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Haven't watched Broadchurch, but I tend to be a big fan of British/Aussie detective/crime dramas.  Acorn TV is my Go to streaming service.  

So many great series there.  Jack Irish, with Guy Pearce is terrific, and "Mystery Road" is an Australian version of True Detective, set in the indigenous communities of northern W. Australia.  Compelling and very interesting.

Thanks for listing these. I would like to think we'll look into them bc we're the same way.

I might have to stop watching King of the Hill.

Peggy Hill is the most obnoxious character in animated television history.  Like... I legitimately don’t know how anyone could watch her.  She’s the most sanctimonious, pathologically lying, self-absorbed and flat out annoying character ever.

Also, I think she’s evil.  

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 4:34 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wife and I just started season 3 of Broadchurch. Pretty solid crime drama if that's your thing. It's on Netflix.

+1 for broadchurch. just finished in about a week. mystery crime but unlike anything I've ever seen in a good way. very original and would highly recommend. 

the banter between the two main characters is gold.