What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

36 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

I normally don't like procedural shows but the setup for this one was interesting. I will say I thought they killed off the 'big bad' a little too early.

Gotta feeling the "big, bad" is the one who did the killing. It's gonna be interesting how they take the next step. Could be insanely awesome or, knowing Fox, it could go down the path that The Following took. 

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I loved season 1 and liked season 2, but I never got around to season 3 for some reason.  Without any spoilers, how does season 3 stack up?

Incredible as well IMO.  Though most people prefer the 2nd half of the season, I still think it’s the best season overall. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

So I finally made it to the 'bad seasons' of Dexter. The only season I really thought was great was season 4. Maybe I am join jumping on the Dexter train too late. 

I enjoyed season 1 and 2 as well. But yeah it never recovers after season 4.

17 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Yes.

2nd season really ran out of juice, but did wrap up things well. So win.

I liked that they built in things since the beginning. So even when season 3 took me by surprise at their seemingly left field choices, it was already planned before that and it worked.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:04 PM, candyman93 said:

Read that the supernatural series is having its finale right now. Kinda stopped watching it a long time ago, but I was always a fan of the Satan being released season.

I had really hoped they'd do a great "back to our roots" season for the final season of Supernatural.  Just driving around in a car, solving the supernatural mystery of the week.  So i started watching the final season, and it just wasn't.  It felt like it was picking up right where i'd left off because i'd had enough of the ever increasing shark jumping attempts.

I stayed with it for longer than i wanted to really.  But i feel like Castiel's insult of "hey *** butt" was the absolute jumping of the shark moment of the show.  From which there was no return.

Edited by Tugboat
  • Like 1