What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Got a one month free trial of CBS All Access and literally the only thing I want to watch on it is Twilight Zone.

First episode was only decent, but not bad.   

Second episode was pretty good.  I thought it was just going to be the same Nightmare at 30,000 feet as the original series and the movie, but the story was different.  A bit predictable, but enjoyable. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Second episode was pretty good.  I thought it was just going to be the same Nightmare at 30,000 feet as the original series and the movie, but the story was different.  A bit predictable, but enjoyable. 

I think I only got halfway through the 1st season before I stopped watching. None of the episodes really resonated with me. Found myself bored and it started to feel like a chore to watch. I've heard the 2nd season was better. I'm a huge fan of the original TZ so I was pretty disappointed in this reboot.

On 12/9/2020 at 11:00 AM, Malfatron said:

yep, one of the greatest shows ever made.

i actually seen Dumb Starbucks and the goat helping the pig thing on the news before i even saw the show

i die at many parts of that show, but especially the chickens in the tree by the car wash. I lost my schit when he's like "so you think this will look natural?" 

On 12/9/2020 at 9:11 AM, Outpost31 said:

Are you going to recap all 156 episodes lol

Good God the new Twilight Zone is awful so far.

The best episode has only been decent and the rest are equally embarrassingly bad.

Really bad.

Ratings for the second season shoot up significantly so I’ll give some of the higher rated episodes a chance, but if I watch one more half as bad as the last one I watched, CBS All Access can give me a decade free and I still won’t watch anything on it.