What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

5 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

It takes like 4-ish episodes to find it's stride. As said before, if you don't like it after that it's probably not for you.

My co-worker said it took 5 episodes to really get into it. But I got her stay with it and now she's hooked!!

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

It does, but if you dont like it after a few episodes, its not for you

6 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

It takes like 4-ish episodes to find it's stride. As said before, if you don't like it after that it's probably not for you.

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Hopefully you gave it a couple episiodes

53 minutes ago, K9 said:

My co-worker said it took 5 episodes to really get into it. But I got her stay with it and now she's hooked!!

Ok, I figure i'll give it a solid 6 episodes, but I legit did not laugh once during episode one.  I'll give episode two a try tomorrow.  If I can give Handmaid's Tale a full season before quitting on it, I can gut out a few more half hour episodes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Ok, I figure i'll give it a solid 6 episodes, but I legit did not laugh once during episode one.  I'll give episode two a try tomorrow.  If I can give Handmaid's Tale a full season before quitting on it, I can gut out a few more half hour episodes.

It should be funnier than the Handmaids Tale

• Like 1

There's only been one awful episode of the second season of The Twilight Zone. 

Thankfully, it wasn't awful due to virtue signaling.  Some people might say it was a global warming virtue signal, but it wasn't.  It was just terrible.

It was the episode titled 8.  It took place in Antarctica at a research facility.  Naturally I was much excite.

Until it turned out it was about an octopus.  

Spoiler alert: You want this episode to be spoiled so you don't waste an hour of your life on it.

Although it had a couple cool scenes (the octopus stealing a phone with the translator device still active was pretty cool as well as the scene the octopus had camouflaged itself killing the one guy and  then gruesomely killing the other guy), it was terrible.  Laughably terrible.  From the terrible dialogue right down to everything in it.  An octopus literally hacked into a computer, learned about a plan of humans to alter their DNA to be more like an octopus only for the octopus to learn how to alter its own DNA as well as the DNA of every octopus in its species in some sort of weird octopus revival ceremony so that octopi could take over the Earth.

It was very, very, very bad. 

Other than that episode, the second season has been well worth watching.  A couple have been only okay, but two or three have been really good. 

I would bet that if there's a third season, The Twilight Zone will have eclipsed the 80's revival as the best Twilight Zone revival.