What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Watching Mr. Robot, Peaky Blinders, and Brooklyn Nine Nine now. Not streaming any shows right now but will probably watch Ozark with the family as I head home for Thanksgiving. Huge endings for the first two this week - worried and curious about how this impacts Peaky Blinders moving forward

• Like 1

I have been binge watching a lot of shows lately. 

Watched stranger things and loved it. 

Finished bloodline and thought it left for a solid 4th season

I have finally started to watch the wire. I started it twice before but never got past the first episode. I am on the 4/5 episode of season 2 and I am really enjoying it

40 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I have been binge watching a lot of shows lately. 

Watched stranger things and loved it. 

Finished bloodline and thought it left for a solid 4th season

I have finally started to watch the wire. I started it twice before but never got past the first episode. I am on the 4/5 episode of season 2 and I am really enjoying it

I did the same with the wire and I ended up loving it, although the last season I thought wasn't that good. Season 2 isn't as good as 1,3,4 but still a solid season. Season 4 is the best by a mile in my opinion. I'd rank them

Edited by O'Doyle Rules

6 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I did the same with the wire and I ended up loving it, although the last season I thought wasn't that good. Season 2 isn't as good as 1,3,4 but still a solid season. Season 4 is the best by a mile in my opinion. I'd rank them

2 was my favorite. 

On 11/19/2017 at 6:24 PM, O'Doyle Rules said:

I loved season1, season 2 was pretty good but I am not a fan of season 3. I want to say I have an episode or two left in that season. 

One thing i like about this series is they are not afraid to kill off a good character. There has been 2-3 characters that I was sad they were killed off at the point of the season. 

Edited by buno67

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I loved season1, season 2 was pretty good but I am not a fan of season 3. I want to say I have an episode or two left in that season. 

One thing i like about this series is they are not afraid to kill off a good character. There has been 2-3 characters that I was sad they were killed off at the point of the season. 

Really I enjoyed season 3.