What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 1/14/2021 at 7:38 AM, Deadpulse said:

yea but it isnt bringing new subs in. It's a great show but it doesn't have wide appeal. Those who would enjoy that show are already subbed to HBOmax. IMO HBO has only had two shows that truly were transcendent and they are The Sopranos and Game of Thrones.  

Thoughts on entourage as a transcendent show? 

they also have exelled imo in mini series like Band of a brothers, The pacific (even though it wasn’t as good as BoB), Generation Kill, chernoybl (haven’t watched yet but heron word of mouth I haven’t heard anything bad about the series. 

On 1/14/2021 at 8:38 AM, Deadpulse said:

yea but it isnt bringing new subs in. It's a great show but it doesn't have wide appeal. Those who would enjoy that show are already subbed to HBOmax. IMO HBO has only had two shows that truly were transcendent and they are The Sopranos and Game of Thrones.  

the wire late for class GIFThe Wire Reaction GIF

code ba GIFthe wire nod GIF by HBO

Come on man.  No love for "The Wire"?  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

the wire late for class GIFThe Wire Reaction GIF

code ba GIFthe wire nod GIF by HBO

Come on man.  No love for "The Wire"?  

Forgot about that show!! I would 100% rewatch but 100% will not get HBONow to do so :( 

Edited by K9
spelling correction
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Did you ever watch Oz?  Dynamite show as well.  Fantastic cast, and downright bonechilling.

I never saw this. It looks intriguing though and usually, if a storyline is good - I can overlook some of the 'gory' parts. I guess if I ever decide to get HBONow, I'd definitely check it out. But again, not sure I'm not at that point yet :)  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

It is VERY graphic.  

Thank you for the warning!! It looked like it was but wasn't sure if it was a gory scene every couple of episodes or every episode. I can't handle too many   LoL 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Queen Latifa as The Equalizer? 😅

I roasted this in the bears saints gdt when I saw the commercial for it. John Wick really set the tone for anyone and everyone becoming a violent action hero, huh?

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 1:13 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Did you ever watch Oz?  Dynamite show as well.  Fantastic cast, and downright bonechilling.

I’m not interested in this show but damn JK Simmons has looked the same age his entire life.