What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

The Flight Attendant is good fun. I went in knowing it would be funny, but the storyline is surprisingly interesting as well. Really like it. Cuoco is a legit comedic talent, sorta a shame that she wasted so many years on Big Bang Theory. Didnt really require her to use her actual talent much, was basically there as window dressing. Albiet her bank account probably doesnt agree with me. 

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

A lot for things were just rushed. Bran being chosen as king after saying he couldn’t be king was dumb. I agreed with Jon killing Dany but the way they had her go crazy was also dumb. Also his parentage ended up being useless.

Arya killing the NK after hyping him up for so long only to die like a idiot while the white walkers just stood there, also did nothing for 8 seasons. 

The way they killed Jamie and Cersei, having them get buried by a collapsing  ceiling but then somehow Tyrion in just able to walk under the tower and you only see them covered by a pile of bricks lol.

the list goes on

I def noticed all those things and questioned it as well I just chalked it up as bad writing by the author haha now I don’t know if that’s how exactly it goes down in the books but that’s how I took it. 

Just seems like Martin didn’t know how to end the series haha

but obviously my opinion is moot because I have never once written a book in my life and probably never will. 

46 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I def noticed all those things and questioned it as well I just chalked it up as bad writing by the author haha now I don’t know if that’s how exactly it goes down in the books but that’s how I took it. 

Just seems like Martin didn’t know how to end the series haha

but obviously my opinion is moot because I have never once written a book in my life and probably never will. 

It was by the writers. They passed the books in season 6

• Like 1

Got through the first two seasons of Lethal Weapon and if they didn't realize that Clayne Crawford was the driving force on that show they were morons. I read about him being difficult, but apparently it was enough of a pain in the *** to tank the show, which it obviously did as it was canceled one season later.

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Got through the first two seasons of Lethal Weapon and if they didn't realize that Clayne Crawford was the driving force on that show they were morons. I read about him being difficult, but apparently it was enough of a pain in the *** to tank the show, which it obviously did as it was canceled one season later.

He was the reason I was watching. As soon as he left I never watched another episode 

33 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Never knew that, So the books end when the dragon queen crosses the narrow sea?

(I think thats how season 6 ended)

You can tell the exact moment HBO passed the books... the dialogue between characters went from complex and engaging to simplistic and shallow. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I had to use subtitles, some of the accents are way too deep to understand. 

Tom Hardy's especially. I love his damn character!!

We finished S3 last night and holy hell that ending was unexpected and completely awesome. That episode goes up w/ one of my favorites of all time.