What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

28 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Tom Hardy's especially. I love his damn character!!

We finished S3 last night and holy hell that ending was unexpected and completely awesome. That episode goes up w/ one of my favorites of all time. 

Yeah - when they introduce Alfie I had no choice but to turn the subtitles on. There's a few other who have rough accents but his, for me, was the hardest to understand. 

The show has a few all time episodes for me - can't really think of an episode I didn't like tbh. 

• Like 1

Entourage is so inconsistent. In the beginning of the show, the actress that plays Julie Cooper-Nichol in The OC is on the show as her real life self but then they had the actor that plays Caleb Nichol playing a character. If the OC exists in their universe, but a character in the OC exists as another character in Entourage, what does any of it mean 

Watched The Head on hbo max. It starts strong, but by the end of episode 4, becomes extremely predictable with it's "twists". I wasn't all that invested in the characters, but the show itself hooked me enough to burn through six episodes in two days. I'm just a sucker for that kind of set up. 

Watched The Head on hbo max. It starts strong, but by the end of episode 4, becomes extremely predictable with it's "twists". I wasn't all that invested in the characters, but the show itself hooked me enough to burn through six episodes in two days. I'm just a sucker for that kind of set up. 

OMG. Exact same sentiments here. I love artic setups and while it had been done before, was hoping for a more outlandish reason for the events that were taking place. It was so boring and predictable once you get past the cool setup episodes. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 8:45 AM, Deadpulse said:

He was the reason I was watching. As soon as he left I never watched another episode 

I'm about a third of the way through season 3, and I actually like Sean William Scott's character, but he and Damon Waynes have no chemistry together. They also got rid of two other good supporting characters and made serious changes to a third. Despite their off screen issues, Crawford and Wayans had excellent chemistry on screen. I'd actually like to see a spin off with just Sean William Scott as a cop in a new city with an entirely new production team.

59 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm about a third of the way through season 3, and I actually like Sean William Scott's character, but he and Damon Waynes have no chemistry together. They also got rid of two other good supporting characters and made serious changes to a third. Despite their off screen issues, Crawford and Wayans had excellent chemistry on screen. I'd actually like to see a spin off with just Sean William Scott as a cop in a new city with an entirely new production team.

Who were the other people they got rid of? Was one Jordana Brewster psychiatrist character? If it was I am definitely never going back lol

14 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Who were the other people they got rid of? Was one Jordana Brewster psychiatrist character? If it was I am definitely never going back lol

Bowman is gone with no explanation, and while Brewster isn't gone, she's barely been in it.  I can't remember the second one off hand, but it was noticeable at the time.