What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Handmaids tale is super good so far ngl. Also America kinda sucks 

Handmaids Tale is straight up the most I’ve enjoyed a show since Succession. I knew it was highly regarded but had no idea the plot, execution and characters would pull me in this much tbh. I also wasn’t aware what the plot was. It’s also the most I’ve been into a post apocalyptic story too probably. 

27 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Handmaids Tale is straight up the most I’ve enjoyed a show since Succession. I knew it was highly regarded but had no idea the plot, execution and characters would pull me in this much tbh. I also wasn’t aware what the plot was. It’s also the most I’ve been into a post apocalyptic story too probably. 

Ah, a fellow Succession snob

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I got through season 1 of Handmaid's Tale, and about 15 minutes of S2Ep1, but have felt no compulsion to go back to it.  It all seemed a bit preposterous to me, even going in with a heavy dose of suspension of disbelief.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Finished up season 2 of Jack Ryan.  I think season 1 as a whole was better, but season 2 had a better finale.  I really enjoy Krasinski in the role, although they make him a little "too capable" at times.

I feel that last part for sure, and yet I am still engrossed the entire watch through. I think J-Kras just pulls me in and doesnt let go