What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Handmaids Tale S1 had me by the throat and S2 feels like it’s fallen off a little bit. Only halfway through it though. I was thinking the Waterford dude looked like Ralph Fiennes and was right, they’re brothers. Kinda interesting looking at their wiki cause the entire family went into the entertainment industry almost like the Skarsgard family. I can’t even look at Ralph Fiennes without hearing him say “You retract that bit about my **** ******* kids “ from In Bruges

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Handmaids Tale S1 had me by the throat and S2 feels like it’s fallen off a little bit. Only halfway through it though. I was thinking the Waterford dude looked like Ralph Fiennes and was right, they’re brothers. Kinda interesting looking at their wiki cause the entire family went into the entertainment industry almost like the Skarsgard family. I can’t even look at Ralph Fiennes without hearing him say “You retract that bit about my **** ******* kids “ from In Bruges

Season 3 is better IMO 

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m watching Letterkenny.  Getting strong Trailer Park Boys similarity vibes.

That a good comparison?

Don’t really care.  I’ve laughed out loud three times in the first 8 minutes and 26 seconds, so this is my new show.

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

The modern day Equalizer. I understand the hate with Latifa. But it’s actually a pretty good show. 

Sue me

She's a good actress so I can see how it works, but it's hard to see a 51 year old over weight woman knocking heads.  Still a more believable action star than Ruby Rose.

14 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

She's a good actress so I can see how it works, but it's hard to see a 51 year old over weight woman knocking heads.  Still a more believable action star than Ruby Rose.

Oh I get it. I had a weird infatuation with her back in the day so I’m more than likely biased here. But in the original tv show you had a 50 something Edward Woodward playing the role. I just think the writing has been well done. As the original leaned more towards the intellectual side of solving problems, this iteration follows suit. 

Also I’m talking about the tv show, not the movies so I’m biased in that aspect also. It’s just an enjoyable show to me.