What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Resident Alien

Came highly recommended to me from family and friends. Watched two episodes and had some pretty funny moments so far. Alan Tudyk was well cast for this role. The facial mannerisms and line delivery are spot on. Hasn't quite lived up the hype but I will finish out the season.

34 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

ZeroZeroZero was the best single season of television I have seen since the first season of Dark and before that the first season of TD. Nearly flawless. 

I loved zerozerozero. If you're looking for something in a similar vein, watch Gangs Of London. 

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

My wife and I started The Flight Attendant last night. 

Solid first episode. Was this a limited series? I'll be curious how it won't be based on the premise. Almost feels like something that should have been a movie. 

The ending sets up for a second season 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 2:33 PM, Broncofan said:

If you loved Warrior, and you haven't seen this yet, tune in to the other Cinemax hidden gem - Banshee.   It made Anthony Starr....a star.   NSFW, though.

Just saw this post yesterday...

Great call so far - four episodes in, I've been hooked. Lotta NSFW, but my W is WFH, so it's safe to say nobody is too freaked out in the office.

It's a violent show (Hood v Sanchez the MMA guy was brutal) and I have a feeling that was tame.