What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Dark Side of the Ring - The Life and Crimes of New Jack.

This whole series is something else - but whoa, New Jack is absolutely insane. Legitimately a crazy, coked up, violent human being.

3rd season is in production, can't wait to see what they have in store.

On 4/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, INbengalfan said:

Never thought HBOMax would pay off so well.  Just watched the Wire.  Great first four seasons, with OK fifth.  the themes were gold.  

What to do next?

I liked The Third Day with Jude Law and Naomi Harris. Culty/psychological thriller vibe with like a throwback 70s folk horror type premise. Only 6 episodes

7 hours ago, ET80 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Chinatown Riots scene was INCREDIBLE. Ah Sahm with those nunchucks!? Holy hell that was badass!

I love how pissed off he gets when he's losing a fight. Especially when he fought the Irish guy 

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

All caught up now on Invincible

Starting 'The Great' on Hulu.  Ok, first episode, but I see a lot of promise.  Nicholas Hoult must have had a blast in this.

Next two episodes are going to be good. I can kinda tell how they’ll end season 1 if you’re somewhat familiar with the comics.

Edited by Blackstar12

On 4/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, ET80 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Chinatown Riots scene was INCREDIBLE. Ah Sahm with those nunchucks!? Holy hell that was badass!

Forgot to say Mai Ling is a bad character. She sounds like Hannah Montana or Elle Woods trying to be tough. Really hard to take her character seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Forgot to say Mai Ling is a bad character. She sounds like Hannah Montana or Elle Woods trying to be tough. Really hard to take her character seriously.

I don't think she's bad, but I get what you're saying. Her tone is a bit measured, softer - which makes her actions hit even harder.

Ah Toy, on the other hand? She's a BEAST.

11 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Ah Toy is badass!

Spoiler

Chao (looking at an injured Ah Toy): What happened to you?

Ah Toy (barely breathing): I got into it with two guys.

Chao: ...just two?

Ah Toy: They we're BIIIIIIIG mother ****ers.