What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

12 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I'm on episode 4 or 5. That 1st episode was amazeballs. But it's starting to bog down a bit now. Holding out hope the final few episodes redeem it for me. Love the animation and characters.

It starts picking back up

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Last two episodes are crazy. Episode 7 was nonstop action. I haven’t watched the season finale yet but people are also going  crazy over it. 

It gets a little slow in the middle, but I think that's kind of necessary.  You need to build up the characters so you can really feel the stakes, and building up the characters isn't always exciting.

• Like 2

Finished up season 1 of 'The Great' on Hulu.  It was good, a bit up and down.  Every time it seemed like it was going to flirt with being great it pulled back and got awkward.  Elle Fanning was good, but Nicholas Hoult was brilliant in this though.

On 4/25/2021 at 9:15 PM, Outpost31 said:

This is the best comedy TV series of all time and shut up if you don’t agree.

Eh.

Original seasons of Arrested Development are better, and I'm absolutely correct in saying so.

On 4/30/2021 at 10:35 AM, THE DUKE said:

It gets a little slow in the middle, but I think that's kind of necessary.  You need to build up the characters so you can really feel the stakes, and building up the characters isn't always exciting.

OMG that train scene in episode 8 😵

Amazing show. Cannot wait for the next season

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 2:08 PM, MikeT14 said:

Let me see the payoff to episode 1 first. I'm not there yet on what you're saying. 

That first season was very good. I'm still Boys > Invincible, but it's closer than I expected. 

• Like 1