What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yep, The Wire is better than Breaking Bad.  Have faith it will be my favorite non fantasy/horror/science fiction television series of all time.

Is it still in that 4/3 letterbox? I started watching it a few years ago and just could not handle the old school format. Was hoping it would be reformatted to 16/9 wide at some point.

30 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Is it still in that 4/3 letterbox? I started watching it a few years ago and just could not handle the old school format. Was hoping it would be reformatted to 16/9 wide at some point.

I’m gonna be honest with you… I have literally never cared about aspect ratio ever in my life.

Ever.

22 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

That last episode of Mare was some of the best, emotionally touching acting that I have seen. Kate is just so talented and whomever plays her BFF is a hell of a talent as well. Really good, if surprisingly straightforward, cop drama. 

Episode 7 did indeed wrap everything up perfectly. The only flaw in the series was the penultimate act of episode 5. To me Mare was too lackadaisical. 

Spoiler

Allowing the prime suspect to walk into another room by himself goes against police procedure.

Edited by TVScout

Amanda Peet is fantastic in Betty, as is Slater. But Peet's character has such range she needs to get the most credit. Slater is great, but being asked to play an emotionless narcissist is a bit easier play (Not to say he isnt great at it). 

Between Peet and Kate in Mare its been a month of some of the best female acting roles I can remember. I hope Kate with her superior name recognition doesnt allow people to overlook just how good Peet is in Betty.