What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just signed up for Disney+ and holy smokes is there a lot of good stuff on there a lot of shows I watched in my childhood, Found a lot more stuff on disney+ than HBO Max as soon as i watched GoT on HBO I couldnt find anything else worth watching for me personally other than the LOTR trilogy.

Cant wait to finally watch the mandalorian and finally finish the clone wars series, Watched a lot of it when it was on Netflix but was never able to finish it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, THE DUKE said:
20 hours ago, Forge said:

I thought the first couple of seasons werec pretty good. Eventually I just kind of phased out of it, but it started well. Honestly, USA had a nice run there of putting out entertaining shows

White Collar >>> Suits

Burn Notice anyone?

• Like 1

watched the first 2 episodes of Kevin Can **** Himself

The tone(s) are pitch perfect. Would highly recommend, and Annie Murphy is excellent in this. it works on many different levels, and am very interested to see how it plays out. I really hope they can do a beginning/middle/end in the span of only 1 or 2 seasons

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

watched the first 2 episodes of Kevin Can **** Himself

The tone(s) are pitch perfect. Would highly recommend, and Annie Murphy is excellent in this. it works on many different levels, and am very interested to see how it plays out. I really hope they can do a beginning/middle/end in the span of only 1 or 2 seasons

I was very excited for this show and had watched the first episode and it was ... fine? I will keep going, but I dunno yet. I wasn't roped in. Annie Murphy is great though!

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I was very excited for this show and had watched the first episode and it was ... fine? I will keep going, but I dunno yet. I wasn't roped in. Annie Murphy is great though!

This is generally what I have heard about this show, havent given it a shot myself. 

On 6/26/2021 at 5:12 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Just signed up for Disney+ and holy smokes is there a lot of good stuff on there a lot of shows I watched in my childhood, Found a lot more stuff on disney+ than HBO Max as soon as i watched GoT on HBO I couldnt find anything else worth watching for me personally other than the LOTR trilogy.

Cant wait to finally watch the mandalorian and finally finish the clone wars series, Watched a lot of it when it was on Netflix but was never able to finish it.

Mare of Easttown on HBO is really good. Disney was good for about a week and then I got bored with it. So much that I use my brothers Disney account instead of paying for it. They have some ok shows and the occasional movie. 

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Mare of Easttown on HBO is really good. Disney was good for about a week and then I got bored with it. So much that I use my brothers Disney account instead of paying for it. They have some ok shows and the occasional movie. 

Little known Disney+ original that I wound up enjoying;

John Stamos' Big Shot, Turner & Hooch Reboot, Mysterious Benedict Society  Get Disney+ Premiere Dates

On 6/26/2021 at 5:12 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Watch Rebels as well for the SW content.  First couple seasons are up and down, but seasons 3 and 4 are fantastic.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Watch Rebels as well for the SW content.  First couple seasons are up and down, but seasons 3 and 4 are fantastic.

Thats definately on my list I saw people talking about in here (maybe you cant really remember) and added it to my list.

On 6/26/2021 at 4:12 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Found a lot more stuff on disney+ than HBO Max as soon as i watched GoT on HBO I couldnt find anything else worth watching for me personally other than the LOTR trilogy.

Check out Warrior. Probably one of the best shows I've seen this year...

• Like 2