What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

they are getting first run movies now so its worth it imo

Is it though?

That's the list of 2021 releases, and Dune might not be same day.  Honestly, not sure if i'm worrying about missing out on any of these.  Maybe Dune, maybe Matrix if the buzz is good.

27 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Is it though?

That's the list of 2021 releases, and Dune might not be same day.  Honestly, not sure if i'm worrying about missing out on any of these.  Maybe Dune, maybe Matrix if the buzz is good.

Im watching space jam immediately. Ish is gonna be booty but I need to now how bad as quickly as possible. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Is it on HBO max or Disney+? Because I cancelled my HBO max subscription after if I shed GoT lol

He's right. The Warrior was amazing! My wife asks me every week when the next season is coming out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Judas and the Black Messiah was fantastic. Godzilla v Kong is exactly what you thought it would be (ditto Mortal Kombat) and while it wasn't as good as the first three, the convenience of being able to watch The Conjuring at home made up for it. 

I'll take this lineup over the 32 Adam Sandler-driven Netflix exclusives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Raised by Wolves is like a bad show.  I’d have quit if not for the lady playing Mother.

Will not watch any additional seasons.  

Everyone keeps waiting for Travis Fimmel to capture that magic he had in Vikings again, and unless i've missed something, he hasn't come close yet.

14 hours ago, ET80 said:

Judas and the Black Messiah was fantastic. Godzilla v Kong is exactly what you thought it would be (ditto Mortal Kombat) and while it wasn't as good as the first three, the convenience of being able to watch The Conjuring at home made up for it. 

I'll take this lineup over the 32 Adam Sandler-driven Netflix exclusives.

Judas and the black messiah has been my favorite movie all year. Loved it. Fantastic flick

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you watch bojack horseman yet?

I watched the first two seasons I think and the cost of alcohol over that time got insane.

I’m not going to watch it.

I’m going to use up HBO until I’ve got nothing else to watch on there.

I tried Veep.  Didn’t like it.  Quit watching it.  I tried Vice Principles.  It was terrible and absurd Danny McBride “humor” from the very first scene.  I made it ten minutes.

Next is The Outsider.  Then probably Deadwood.  Then probably that’s it.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m going to use up HBO until I’ve got nothing else to watch on there.

HBO Max recommendations (outside of the obvious like GoT and The Sopranos)

Band of Brothers
The Wire (which I think you recently watched)
Rome
Oz
Mare of Easttown
The Flight Attendant (I'm only two episodes in, but solid so far)
Chappelle's Show
Person of Interest
The Larry Sanders Show
True Detective (Season 1)
From Earth to the Moon
John Adams
Arliss

Haven't seen but have heard good things:
Boardwalk Empire
Luther
Deadwood
Banshee
Miracle Workers

Looking through their A-Z list of shows, there is a lot of stuff HBO Originals has done in recent years that has not hit.  They just had big tent pole shows like The Sopranos and Game of Thrones carry their brand for a lot of years.