Jump to content

What TV Show Are You Watching?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It's on HBO Max.  I think i'm going to give The Pacific another go.  I watched the first episode back when it first came out, but never got to the rest of the series.  That first episode just didn't grab me like Band of Brothers did.

I love band of brothers. I go through it a couple times a year. Couldn’t get into the pacific the one time I tried, in part cause BoB was a masterpiece and in part cause in the pacific they were all kinda crazy marines laughing as they killed the enemy, unlike BoB when it was just a bunch of young scared adults just trying to stay alive 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got paramount plus to watch a quiet place 2 but started watching Bar Rescue on it. As someone that works in a (higher end/non bar rescue lol) bar it’s pretty neat seeing these bars improved and stuff but my god the people working in them are like the scum of the earth lol. Kinda losing any affection for humanity watching it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I got paramount plus to watch a quiet place 2 but started watching Bar Rescue on it. As someone that works in a (higher end/non bar rescue lol) bar it’s pretty neat seeing these bars improved and stuff but my god the people working in them are like the scum of the earth lol. Kinda losing any affection for humanity watching it 

The Pirate Bar is the best/cringiest thing, have you watched it yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

The Pirate Bar is the best/cringiest thing, have you watched it yet?

I’ll have to check it out. I watched one where the manager has a speech impediment and is going blind and the one where he refused to help a bar lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

The Pirate Bar is the best/cringiest thing, have you watched it yet?

I use to watch bar rescue all the time, but don’t care for it anymore. Also a girl I use to work with was it that show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol Bar Rescue is beyond staged. They did one on a bar in Milwaukee and I was like "yeah, that doesn't happen there," the entire episode.

All of those "renovation" type shows, be it a house, restaurant, bar, or whatever are beyond staged.  More often than not the story involved is almost purely fiction.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

All of those "renovation" type shows, be it a house, restaurant, bar, or whatever are beyond staged.  More often than not the story involved is almost purely fiction.

Robert Irvine would like a word with you

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the way through season 2 of Barry, and after a strong first 3-4 episodes of season 1 it's been steadily going downhill since then.  Hopefully the last couple of episodes can tie it together a little better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I need a show that is as good as Yellowstone, The Ozarks, The Warrior, and Mare of Eastown. What other recent shows exist that are like these shows?

Atlanta

Big Little Lies

Sharp Objects

The Leftovers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

The Pirate Bar is the best/cringiest thing, have you watched it yet?

I enjoyed the idea that a bar that is pirate themed with a bunch of people that think they’re pirates would be for a renovated bar called corporate bar and grill lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol Bar Rescue is beyond staged. They did one on a bar in Milwaukee and I was like "yeah, that doesn't happen there," the entire episode.

Next you’ll tell me Criss angel is a phony 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...