Jump to content

What TV Show Are You Watching?


Recommended Posts

Just now, thrILL! said:

ep5 dropped today but I haven't seen it yet.  Tbh I thought they dropped the entire season at the same time.  I didn't realize it was week to week until last week's ep lol.

I'm pretty sure all of Apple TV is week-to-week so that's why I just wait.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to the part in sopranos where Carmela wants to divorce Tony and she tells him exasperatedly “you really think I care so much about things?” but over the course of this show it’s always her upset by his actions that are then rectified when he literally buys her things. It might just be her character’s only way of having anything positive in her life as the wife of a mobster but still, the most excitement she’s shown in this show is when he buys her stuff lol. Hates the game but love what it brings to her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Got to the part in sopranos where Carmela wants to divorce Tony and she tells him exasperatedly “you really think I care so much about things?” but over the course of this show it’s always her upset by his actions that are then rectified when he literally buys her things. It might just be her character’s only way of having anything positive in her life as the wife of a mobster but still, the most excitement she’s shown in this show is when he buys her stuff lol. Hates the game but love what it brings to her. 

Carmella might be my least favorite character of a show I actually like in all of TV history

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Carmella might be my least favorite character of a show I actually like in all of TV history

Her accent is insufferable but that’s cause I hate NJ accents in general but overall she’s tolerable. I actually didn’t mind Skyler White during my recent rewatch of Breaking Bad. It helps trying to understand the psychology behind the antihero and those around him. They both act believably as prisoners in their own lives, although Carmella was less a victim cause she knew what she signed up for. 
 

My least favorite character in the show is Janice Soprano, although the mom was very difficult to deal with at times lol. 

Edited by Ty21
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Her accent is insufferable but that’s cause I hate NJ accents in general but overall she’s tolerable. I actually didn’t mind Skyler White during my recent rewatch of Breaking Bad. It helps trying to understand the psychology behind the antihero and those around him. They both act believably as prisoners in their own lives, although Carmella was less a victim cause she knew what she signed up for. 
 

My least favorite character in the show is Janice Soprano, although the mom was very difficult to deal with at times lol. 

my biggest thing with Carmella is even when the storyline is pushing her as the character you are supposed to have sympathy for I still freaking hate her

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, thrILL! said:

ef31c7e1-cd0f-4e07-848d-1cbfedb50ddf?bas

the pilot is fantastic!  Ready to binge it all. 

We finished this Tuesday.  Was mad when I realized they re

leased it by the week but it was worth it.  Great show, writing, acting, etc.  Hope they don't ruin it with a sub par second season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...