What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Half an episode in on Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. Not sure if I like it, but it's definitely... worth watching, I think?

On one hand, it's typical of any sort of live action reboot, it completely misses the soul of the original. On the other hand, it actually seems like it would be an interesting watch on its own, for someone who didn't watch the original.

I'll keep on going...

27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Half an episode in on Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. Not sure if I like it, but it's definitely... worth watching, I think?

On one hand, it's typical of any sort of live action reboot, it completely misses the soul of the original. On the other hand, it actually seems like it would be an interesting watch on its own, for someone who didn't watch the original.

I'll keep on going...

Ending credits is missing "The Real Folk Blues". Was sort of looking forward to that, but... guess not.

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'll keep on going...

I only got to watch the first ten minutes or so this morning... But man, it was rough. The pre credit sequence is mostly just bad. The writing was pretty awful and I was shocked to see that I thought the acting was bad, even Cho. The Spike thing is really forced.

Still super early, as I said, I really only made it through about ten minutes, but to say I was unimpressed is maybe an understatement

Anyone here watch Locke & key on Netflix? If he’s is it worth watching? I watched the first episode last night snd it didnt really capture my attention and was wondering if I should continue with it. 

on another note I’d really like to read the comic books of Locke & key 

Edited by mattyice0401

59 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Any here watch Locke & key on Netflix? If he’s is it worth watching? I watched the first episode last night snd it didnt really capture my attention and was wondering if I should continue with it. 

on another note I’d really like to red the comic books of Locke & key 

I’ve read the comics and watched both seasons. I’d say stick with it, gets a lot better once they start finding more keys.

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

Anyone here watch Ted Lasso? Is it unpopular opinion (probably) to think this show is merely average and borderline bad? If it wasn't for Roy, I think I would've checked out far more than I already have. Keeley makes me want to punch children, the boss is OK, her assistant is meh and no one on the team, aside from Roy, is really worth a damn IMO. The Danny Rojas schtick got very old, very fast.

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Anyone here watch Ted Lasso? Is it unpopular opinion (probably) to think this show is merely average and borderline bad? If it wasn't for Roy, I think I would've checked out far more than I already have. Keeley makes me want to punch children, the boss is OK, her assistant is meh and no one on the team, aside from Roy, is really worth a damn IMO. The Danny Rojas schtick got very old, very fast.

you miserable prick

• Like 2

17 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Squip game was great.........but the second half of the last episode felt really off kilter from where the rest of the series led up to that point.  Feels like it would have been best left as a limited series, but they clearly are gearing up for season 2.

Agree. The end didn't sit well with me. That marbles episode though... hit me in the feels hard.