What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

2 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Speaking of, does anyone here watch Yellowstone? 

I watched the pilot and am pretty intrigued. Trying to see if I should continue with it.

I watched the first 2 seasons over a couple weeks and then took a break.  That was a couple months ago.  It's really intense and there aren't many likable characters (Rip, Kayce and Monica are the best imo).  It can be difficult to invest your time watching truly terrible ppl on all sides (that's why I didn't get past the Succession pilot).  Season 1 is good but the last few episodes of s2 esp the season finale had so many problems.  It completely killed the momentum for me.   

A friend of mine says s3 is better and I'll prolly circle back to it but right now I'm enjoying other shows.

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Speaking of, does anyone here watch Yellowstone? 

I watched the pilot and am pretty intrigued. Trying to see if I should continue with it.

As someone who travels Utah, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming about 150 days a year for work I love it. Now I grew up on a farm so I have some (limited) insight to some of the ranching mistakes they make but overall I love the show. Season 3 is intense and you have to have to stomach for some awful people on all sides…there is nothing friendly or happy about this show lol 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 4:05 PM, thrILL! said:

I watched the first 2 seasons over a couple weeks and then took a break.  That was a couple months ago.  It's really intense and there aren't many likable characters (Rip, Kayce and Monica are the best imo).  It can be difficult to invest your time watching truly terrible ppl on all sides (that's why I didn't get past the Succession pilot).  Season 1 is good but the last few episodes of s2 esp the season finale had so many problems.  It completely killed the momentum for me.   

A friend of mine says s3 is better and I'll prolly circle back to it but right now I'm enjoying other shows.

I’m only on episode 3 of season 1, and I’m with you on the characters. I opened this thread to see if I was the only one who isn’t really into Yellowstone because everyone I know who watches it seems to love it.

161495_4995.jpg

facts-of-life-abc.jpg

Live In Front of a Studio Audience: The Facts of Life & Diff’rent Strokes

So much nostalgia watching this but the best part was watching Kathryn Hahn, Jason Bateman, Will Arnett and Jon Stewart trying to get each other to break character laughing lol.