What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

About halfway through season 10 of Letterkenny. I think the show has jumped the shark a bit and is parodying itself to a degree at this point, but it's still ok at least. The Dyck Meat episode was pretty funny, been a bit underwhelmed by the rest so far.

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

About halfway through season 10 of Letterkenny. I think the show has jumped the shark a bit and is parodying itself to a degree at this point, but it's still ok at least. The Dyck Meat episode was pretty funny, been a bit underwhelmed by the rest so far.

I just started it last night and I'm almost through season two. So far, it's the greatest show ever lol.

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

It's on my list. NWH got me re-watching all the Netflix Marvel fair doe 

I'll definitely say it's not for everyone but, to me, it's unique, the story is very interesting and these girls are killing it as actresses. I'll be interested to see what you think when you get there. We honestly just started watching it on a whim and I'm very glad we did. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:32 AM, THE DUKE said:

Just six episodes, which is usual for Letterkenny, but I thought only 2 of them were anything more than average.

21 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Ok Yellowjackets is all kinds of ****ed up. Is there really no one else who watches this show on here? I absolutely love it

7 months from now I’ll love it and come back for someone to talk to and come across your old ignored posts and like them all. But not til then. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Ok Yellowjackets is all kinds of ****ed up. Is there really no one else who watches this show on here? I absolutely love it

I watched the first episode, but I don't want to get showtime just be able to watch it lol 

• Like 1

I'm watching Stay Close on Netflix. About 5 episodes in. For whatever reason, I'm really enjoying it. The mystery was a very slow burn and seemed needlessly convoluted earlier on, and I still think that there may be a little too much going on with that specifically, but it's actually grabbed my attention in the last couple of eps. But I really just enjoy the characters and some of the relationships. It's not wall to wall action or anything...sometimes it's just some really nice moments (such as Harry showing up at Cassie's house). 

One tiny nitpick...it's distracting that Cassie apparently lives 10 minutes by car from everyone else but somehow managed to evade any sort of recognition over 20 years lol