What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I loved Space Ghost as a kid , and started watching it again and it still holds up excellently

Never watched the actual cartoon but was a big fan of Space Ghost Coast to Coast. That show was way ahead of it's time.

c9fba95926077477560b466d32ea90fc_w200.gi

• Like 2

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

Never watched the actual cartoon but was a big fan of Space Ghost Coast to Coast. That show was way ahead of it's time.

c9fba95926077477560b466d32ea90fc_w200.gi

Yeah, thats what i mean. That one. The talk show

I didnt even know there was something else

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, thats what i mean. That one. The talk show

I didnt even know there was something else

Yeah, Zorak and Brak are villains on the show and most of the animation is reused from the old cartoon

12 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Just finished Season 2 of Warrior and it was fantastic! Lots of great fighting scenes and drama. I wonder where they’ll take Season 3…

AMAZING show - perhaps my favorite HBO Max exclusive. The fight choreography is next level good, every fight seems incredibly visceral and those blows look like they land with authority.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 8:54 PM, Ty21 said:

Barry is quietly one of the best shows on tv 

Such an incredible show, Bill Hader is going the Jason Bateman/Bryan Cranston role and proving he could flip from comedy into a dark anti-protagonist role like Marty Byrde or Walter White. 

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Such an incredible show, Bill Hader is going the Jason Bateman/Bryan Cranston role and proving he could flip from comedy into a dark anti-protagonist role like Marty Byrde or Walter White. 

It’s a really refreshing and unique take though. I felt like Ozark felt close enough to BB that they were kinda trying to make their own version of it. I can’t compare Barry to anything I’ve seen before really. 

I concur. I liked Barry starting out the watch, and then it kicked up another level at a certain moment in season 1 and so far its stayed at a very high level (on 2.3 now)

Such a great mix of comedy and dramatic elements. Its funnier than most comprable shows that also have gripping stakes