What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

20 minutes ago, adamq said:

Jack Osbourne, Jason Mewes, and Jamie Kennedy have an alien conspiracy show on HBOMax... actually they aren't even sure if it's a show about aliens, ufos, skin walkers, ghosts, or any other number of bs. I'm still not sure who Jamie Kennedy is, but he is drugged out the entire time and pretty pointless. Jack and Jay are trying, but holy crap is this bad. They spend a good 40 minutes staring at stars and freaking out about satellites and airplanes.

If you want to flush 90 minutes down the toilet, find something else to watch. A couple of the new Beavis and Butthead episodes are pretty hilarious.

I’m not going to watch that, but I liked Jamie Kennedy in Scream and Enemy of the State back in the 90’s.

On 9/5/2022 at 8:03 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

I have not watched that series, but that’s pretty high praise.  I might have to check it out. 
I am a huge fan of the finale of ‘Newhart’. 

I’ve tried watching the first episode multiple times and just have never finished. I’ve only ever heard good things about the show, so I should really give it a chance.

I love all shows and movies regarding WW2 so idk how I never heard of Man in the High Tower. Seems good so far but I’m under the impression that Japan’s participation was largely necessitated by America’s trade embargo and fear of America’s involvement in Japan’s activity with other Asian countries. Idk if it would ever be their intent to overtake part of America.