What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just caught up in House of Dragons.  SO good

This has to be one of the best years of TV that I can remember.  Just off the top of my head, shows I've watched this year

Season 1 Abbott Elementary, Season 6 Better Call Saul, Season 3 Barry, Season 2 Flight Attendant, Season 3 The Boys, Severance, The Bear, Season 3 Atlanta (and Season 4 is about to come out), Season 4 Stranger Things, Harley Quinn, Bel Air... still so many other shows I wanna watch too, like newest season of Ozark dropped this year, The Witcher, The Sandman

Edited by iknowcool

On 9/4/2022 at 8:04 PM, thrILL! said:

Primal2_013_Still_1_001.jpg

Primal s2

Season 1 was awesome but wow... season 2 is just incredible so far.  The animation is breathtaking esp the raft sequence in s2e1.  Give this show all the Emmys.

you guys talking about this turned me on to it.. I just watched episode one of season one... Hooked... loved it 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Forge said:

Watching The Imperfects on Netflix. 

3 episodes in...kind of don't hate it? I mean, it's a pretty standard B level Netflix Schlock, but better than I expected given some recent offerings like Resident Evil. 

Sadly, took a turn for the worse. 

Episodes 4-6 were rough. They set up what I believe is going to be a primary antagonist, but the relationships and characters became an absolute hot mess. It's still entertaining, but that was a rocky stretch for sure. Hoping it ends on a strong note. 

On 9/14/2022 at 12:58 AM, Deadpulse said:

you should watch it, it surprised the hell outta me

It's pretty good, especially further in. Sudekis really has done well making that character.

Hader kills it on Barry though, so I get the gripe.

I think s3 Barry vs s2 Lasso is a tough one. 

On 8/27/2022 at 7:23 PM, Forge said:

It's like a season and a half into industry and I still have no idea how I feel about. Some moments and episodes are really good. Really into the finance aspect of it. But then there are other times where it's kind of tedious and repetitive

Season two was ultimately very good. Tension was much better in season 2 for me then it was in season one. Bloom was an excellent addition