What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

7 episodes into Dahmer. It’s a little to much at times but wow I was really rooting for Tony to make it even though we all knew the outcome. 

Also this 10 episode show really just shows you how easy it was to get away with stuff back in the day(if you were white) 

Edited by agarcia34

On 9/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Season 2 of Mighty Ducks. Sucks that there’s no more Bombay, but hopefully he will be back for season 3 now that the COVID issue for filming is over.

Had another great ducks cameo also.

loved the bash brothers being demo/refurb bros. Portman did not age well though, yeesh

Yellowjackets was really good. Lovely layers of weirdness but not full blown paranormal, great acting. Mysteries are a slow burn, but you really want to know the answers to

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yellowjackets was really good. Lovely layers of weirdness but not full blown paranormal, great acting. Mysteries are a slow burn, but you really want to know the answers to

did you hate adult Natalie as much as I did?

Better Call Saul finished off very perfectly.

I think the 5th season was the best.

I'm up in the air on whether the series was better than Breaking Bad or not. I think my current feeling is that BCS was better, but BB is more rewatchable

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

did you hate adult Natalie as much as I did?

I didn't hate her, but I didn't like her, which I thought was kind of the point.  She was definitely a necessary aspect of the group. She was already a traumatized teenage girl, then you throw this in and she's damn near a fully broken adult. 

Juliette Lewis is actually a great choice to play her with the jaded edge she has as an actor. 

My favorite adult is 100%  misty though lol

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't hate her, but I didn't like her, which I thought was kind of the point.  She was definitely a necessary aspect of the group. She was already a traumatized teenage girl, then you throw this in and she's damn near a fully broken adult. 

Juliette Lewis is actually a great choice to play her with the jaded edge she has as an actor. 

My favorite adult is 100%  misty though lol

Excited to see what an adult Van adds

• Like 1

I will go ahead and say it.

South Park (even older episodes) just isn't funny anymore.

I have watched a random episode on CC, and it just doesn't do it for me anymore.

There's probably only a handful of episodes that I can call good, and those are ones with good plotting, heart, and comedy. I'm spoiled with better stuff. 

Trey Parker's best thing he ever did was Cannibal the Musical still

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 12:09 AM, beekay414 said:

Just started Sex Education. Three episodes in and I'm loving it. 

Really excited to see Eric take over as the new Doctor Who. Gatwa is so fun on that show, while still getting a lot of deeper things to work through.

which when it started it seemed like “oh the gay best friend” trope, but it was really great seeing him evolve and struggle. Feel so bad for him a lot of the time.