What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

15 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Dahmer show probably didn’t need to exist. Definitely didn’t need to be 10 episodes long. 

I'm from Milwaukee and I agree. He did retched things, as did all serial killers, but he's EASILY one of the least interesting ones out there. I have no idea how he's arguably the most infamous of all serial killers. You wanna do a story? Do one on Angel Resendiz. That man was ******* SCARY. 

Carl Panzram would be an insane story too.

Edited by beekay414

The Midnight Club is boiled garbage. A bunch of garbage. And not metals and plastics, I’m talking the stinky kind. The dirty diapers, the bags of dog ****. The leftovers of people who don’t know how to cook. The raw chicken that was forgotten about in the back of the fridge for three weeks when someone was gonna make dinner, but got lazy and ordered pizza instead. The dead dogs people just put in a bag and threw in their trash can and the after birth of a possum who gave birth in the dumpster.

Got my kids introduced to Malcolm in the Middle, which was probably the highlight of my day for a lot of my own childhood. I am always biased by whatever is in with me at the time so I usually overbloat my praise but this is like the perfect sitcom to me for different kinds of people. Natural, funny storylines. Likable, well-written characters. But most importantly a storyline kids can follow that is smart enough to appeal to adults as well.