What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

6 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Oh dear God I agree. I kept wanting to like it but there was literally not a single likable character in the entire series. By the end I was hoping that a horde of zombies came through their neighborhood and devoured them all.

That would've made it far more exciting. I feel bad for anyone who gets caught up in the hype lol

31 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Malcolm in the Middle falls off a cliff in season 5. Think they were worried they were getting stale so every character became big caricatures of themselves. I’m still here for it anyway 

Still one of the best shows ever made. Heard Cranston wants to do another show/season/reboot

• Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Still one of the best shows ever made. Heard Cranston wants to do another show/season/reboot

While watching it, I was hoping they would. And while reading Game of Thrones I was hoping for an update on the ensuing book too. I’m magic or this is a simulation 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 7:28 PM, adamq said:

Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities on Netflix..  Only one episode in and I can tell this will be another anthology series I'll fall in love with. Tim Blake Nelson is in that first episode and is great as always 

Nevermind, it gets worse as it goes on. Apparently Eric Andre is in episode 7 so I will watch that when it comes out tomorrow.. not expecting much, though 

On 10/27/2022 at 7:21 AM, BetterCallSaul said:

The Patient. Was interested in the plot, but the show kinda dragged. Stuck it out for what I figured would be an epic finale. Dexter levels of disappointment without the great bits of Dexter that preceded it. 

I nothinged it. I think the second it showed the son putting up flyers around town it sealed his intended fate. None of it was surprising 

38 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I nothinged it. I think the second it showed the son putting up flyers around town it sealed his intended fate. None of it was surprising 

I just don't see why it was worth watching if it was to end that way. The only reason I was watching was to see that skinny little biznatch get murked. Boo.