What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just went through the first two episodes of Will Trent and was pleasantly surprised. A whole lot of world building and still a solid story. Honestly, could have almost worked as a movie of you flesh a couple things out more. Interested to see where it goes from here.

7 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

https://www.twitch.tv/watchmeforever

An entire show thats made up from AI. Nothing is ever repeated, every single second is brand new content from the show. In the bio it says it comes from machine learning and AI algorithms. Kinda crazy, ngl. I could see this being a real thing in the future.

Im obssesed with this.

Its copying from seinfeld in ways, and its brilliant

I have laughed more watching this than anything else

• Like 2

Battlebots! Some heavy hitters are back this year after COVID restricted many foreign teams from the competition.

MINOTAUR

Minataur-bot-2021.jpg

and DEATHROLL

BB2022-death-roll-team.jpg

would be the two I'd be wagering on if this wasn't taped and already decided. HYDRA, an insane flipper bot is another to watch out for.

Last season we had a couple of bogus judge's decisions to end up with a weak champion, Tantrum. Vertical spinners are taking over the sport a little too much. There are some new counters this year and hopefully some of them work so we don't keep seeing more of the same 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

I can honestly see it being a huge thing int he future when it comes to TV or consumable content. Glad you enjoy it

I see a human outcry about the only tangible art being that made by humans. But then some movie will come out that blows people away and lo and behold it’ll have been totally written by AI and it’ll change some of the public sentiment.