What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Shrinking sucks. Sitcoms really only work anymore when comedy is a facet of the show and not a collection of dumb middle aged mom jokes with menial plot thrown in to continue the bad jokes. Christa Miller was one of the best parts about Scrubs back in the day but dear god her Botox is bottom 10 ever for a celebrity imo. Among Mickey Rourke, Simon Cowell, Kaitlyn Olsen, Tom Brady, and others probably 

55 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Shrinking sucks. Sitcoms really only work anymore when comedy is a facet of the show and not a collection of dumb middle aged mom jokes with menial plot thrown in to continue the bad jokes. Christa Miller was one of the best parts about Scrubs back in the day but dear god her Botox is bottom 10 ever for a celebrity imo. Among Mickey Rourke, Simon Cowell, Kaitlyn Olsen, Tom Brady, and others probably 

I’m only about a third of the way through the second episode, but I like it. You’re right about her Botox though. 

Edit: Also, I was thinking about how I hadn’t seen her in anything since Scrubs, and I figured she must be married to Bill Lawrence. Turns out I was right. Kinda like how I don’t remember Leslie Mann from anything but Apatow movies.

Edited by JohnChimpo

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Love (Apatow)

This show is really really good. Surprised I hadn't heard of it before. The mushrooms coyote episode is amazing.

I liked it a lot when it was on. I used to watch everything Apatow did 

• Like 1

I miss how I felt about Louis CK before his transgressions permanently destroyed any positive perception of him. I miss Louie being a great show. I kinda wanna rewatch it but assume it’ll underwhelm because I don’t like CK as much as I did 

Arrested development was such a ****ing funny show. I hate when people refer to something as ahead of its time, but it was. Every character is hilarious and the humor is so layered and perfect. It’s just perfect that Ted Lasso is as bland as it is and totally unspectacular but has a whole 20% higher score on rotten tomatoes than AD and higher user score.