What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

I'm one of those numbnuts that watches paranormal TV shows. Apparently Zack Bagans is a massive POS and has shows cancelled that threaten the success of Ghost Adventures. Well, one of those shows is one that I really enjoy more for the dynamic of the cast than anything. They announced today that their show got cancelled (Destination Fear) and they were transitioning to YouTube under a different name (Project Fear).

They started a Kickstarter at like 12pm EST today, with a goal of $65,000 so they could produce two seasons of their show. Well, 6 hours later, they're at almost $140,000 and, with another $60,000, they'll be doing 4 seasons and an international trip for the show. It's pretty friggin' insane that they were able to build such a great following by being themselves through and through. We'll see how much more money they make after this post lol.

I’d never even heard of Party Down before but it’s incredible. Back when sitcoms really still worked for me. The idea to have it as a catering business so they’re constantly refreshing the actors and scenes every episode was brilliant. And it helps that each of main characters are funny in their own regard. 
I still have 2 and a half seasons to go but I’m bummed to see the reboot doesn’t have Lizzy Caplan. Absolute dream girl back then. 

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

As much as I love The Big Bang Theory. Penny, and Leonard’s relationship might be the most toxic since Ross and Rachel.

All penny does is make fun of Leonard for being smart, the things he enjoys, and constantly puts him down. But we suppose to take it as being funny 

He gives it just as much. They are both toxic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Actually, watching this, its much better without a laugh track. It should be a drama with comedic elements instead of being forcefed as a broad comedy.

Thats why little sheldon > big bang theory. No laugh track. Feels like the wonder uears lite

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Actually, watching this, its much better without a laugh track. It should be a drama with comedic elements instead of being forcefed as a broad comedy.

Thats why little sheldon > big bang theory. No laugh track. Feels like the wonder uears lite

Yellowjackets is back tomorrow. Anyone going to be watching?

I was already on board but saw a tweet that said something along the lines of:

"Hunger 📈
Sanity 📉"

And I'm ready for it! Feel like this season is going to be pure insanity

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yellowjackets is back tomorrow. Anyone going to be watching?

I was already on board but saw a tweet that said something along the lines of:

"Hunger 📈
Sanity 📉"

And I'm ready for it! Feel like this season is going to be pure insanity

Generally I wait to binge them. Not sure that I'll do the week in, week out episode thing, but I'm psyched for the season. 

• Like 1