What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Vikings: Valhalla is seriously underrated. Netflix should have done better advertising for this series. It's very good. Didn't even realize there was a 3rd season til I was just randomly scanning Netflix.

Edited by Jeezla

53 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Vikings: Valhalla is seriously underrated. Netflix should have done better advertising for this series. It's very good. Didn't even realize there was a 3rd season til I was just randomly scanning Netflix.

Agreed I enjoyed it more than the finals few seasons of Vikings. Theirs potential for another spinoff if they wanted with Leif landing in North America.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I watched season one and enjoyed it, I should circle back to this. Might even rewatch season one, it's been a while.

9 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Watched season one and just didn't think much of it. Never picked it back up