What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Last episode before the series finale of The Strain. Last couple episodes have been amazing. Will be sad to see this show go.

Finally binged on Last Chance U. Was pretty meh to me. Buddy Stephens is a real piece of work.

Been watching alot of classic MST3K lately. Never gets old. Anyone vouch for the reboot as being worth watching?

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Last episode before the series finale of The Strain. Last couple episodes have been amazing. Will be sad to see this show go.

Finally binged on Last Chance U. Was pretty meh to me. Buddy Stephens is a real piece of work.

Been watching alot of classic MST3K lately. Never gets old. Anyone vouch for the reboot as being worth watching?

What show is this?

On 9/10/2017 at 8:13 PM, riceman80 said:

I liked it. The first episode is solid.

Hard to get past my nostalgia though.

Back in the day, i didnt like Mike, and now hes almost as good as joel to me

9 hours ago, devils1854 said:

I cannot stop watching American Vandal

Its actually very good, and not some dumb fake documentary like the trailers show.

On episode 6 and Im on edge waiting to see who did it.

Watched the first 2 episodes so far and love it so far, such a perfect knockoff of Making a Murderer. Not sure how it isn't just some dumb fake documentary like the trailers show? Does something major change in the latter episodes?

Sara Pearson didn't hook up with Alex Trimboli, therefore Dylan Maxwell is innocent. Seems clear to me.

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Watched the first 2 episodes so far and love it so far, such a perfect knockoff of Making a Murderer. Not sure how it isn't just some dumb fake documentary like the trailers show? Does something major change in the latter episodes?

Sara Pearson didn't hook up with Alex Trimboli, therefore Dylan Maxwell is innocent. Seems clear to me.

Just started the first episode and was gonna ask about this show.