What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 1/9/2019 at 8:48 PM, skywindO2 said:
On 12/29/2018 at 7:15 PM, skywindO2 said:

Watching Game of Thrones, trying to catch up for the last season. 5 episodes in. Ned Stark is in a bit of a pickle, curious how he gets out of it. 

Didn't see that end of the season coming at all. Robb's gonna get revenge. 

Rob's supposed to marry another girl but he's clearly got eyes for that new one. Why does every show need to throw in a love triangle? They're so old and boring. 

On 1/25/2019 at 7:46 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Seal team. 

Is there a streaming platform I can watch this show on? I've wanted to get into it because it looks like it has potential (despite being a cable TV show...) but I can't find it anywhere.

31 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

We talked about it a page or two back lol. 

Dang, I didn't scroll down far enough! Looks like people have basically the same opinion as myself. Yeah, I don't see the Dexter connection here other than you are rooting for him to kill certain people. I can already sense the tension building up to when he kills Paco's step-father and Peach.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

6 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Just got done watching American Vandal S2 last night. 30 minute episodes so it's easy to breeze through. Pretty funny. Still liked the first better but this is worth a watch IMO.

I thought it fell flat. It had funny parts, it just didn’t draw my attention like the first season. The first season was absolute gold so perhaps my expectation was the problem. 

Just started Lucifer, I’m at the beginning of season 2. A lot funnier than I expected. I can definitely relate to Lucifer’s interactions with children. 

Watched a ton of Archer today.

https://tvline.com/2016/03/28/archer-season-6-video-baby-aj-kidnapping/

I feel as if this - AJ, sent off to Bhutan to be trained by the League of Shadows, then coming back to exact revenge on the ISIS crew - would be an AWESOME coma season.

Like - part Batman Begins, part Kill Bill, with the Archer crew standing in (Poovey as O-Ren Ishi, Figgis as Bud, Carol as Elle Driver, Mallory as Bill, Kreiger as some Scarecrow-type villain, etc). Have Aiesha Taylor as the voice of grown up AJ, and H. Jon Benjamin could serve as the voice of some Alfred-type character who serves as the voice of reason to AJ/love interest...

This would be epic... better than Dreamland, at least.

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Is there a streaming platform I can watch this show on? I've wanted to get into it because it looks like it has potential (despite being a cable TV show...) but I can't find it anywhere.

CBS all access is the best way. I highly recommend it. This show has somewhat of an accurate portrayal of the team 😉

Sopranos season 6.

Just noticed the doctor that Johnny Sac went to for his cancer is actually the same guy in the show Billions that Donnie went too. I gotta go back and watch the episode with him and his family but they also look similar as well except for the kids.

It was interesting because this all takes place in the NYC area.

On 1/29/2019 at 4:05 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Dang, I didn't scroll down far enough! Looks like people have basically the same opinion as myself. Yeah, I don't see the Dexter connection here other than you are rooting for him to kill certain people. I can already sense the tension building up to when he kills Paco's step-father and Peach.

I thought I talked my wife out of this show but she insisted tonight. We just watched the first episode. Shhh is corny af. I am going to hate watching this lol. Unless this show is unorthodox in the sense that the pilot isn't one of the better episodes like almost every other show. 

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

I thought I talked my wife out of this show but she insisted tonight. We just watched the first episode. Shhh is corny af. I am going to hate watching this lol. Unless this show is unorthodox in the sense that the pilot isn't one of the better episodes like almost every other show. 

4 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Ok yeah, this You show is terrible. Watched three episodes tonight.. Just saw it was aired on Lifetime also. That speaks volumes to me. We need to fly through this ASAP

it gets worse.