What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Started two shows this week:

- Baskets. It's a trainwreck, in a good way. My wife and I will be watching this intently over the next week or so.

- I'm trying The Orville. Not funny enough to be funny, not Sci-Fi enough to be science fiction.

It's still... interesting. I'll keep on for a bit, but it's not winning any points with me. 

just got done watching The Little Drummer Girl. It's a six episode mini-series, directed by Park Chan-wook (director of Oldboy). Pretty great. Michael Shannon and Alexander Skarsgård are fantastic as usual, and Park's direction, particularly his use of music and shot composition is brilliant.

So we finished "You" yesterday, thankfully, and it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be but definitely cannot recommend it. It was a "something was on TV while I played on my phone" type thing. Super corny, a little unexpected at the end so I give it props for that, but overall, meh. 3/10. Hope my wife forgets about it when season 2 comes around.

I really liked Russian Doll. Binged it with the GF within like two days. Its a recycled trope but really well done and so funny. Natasha Lyonne is hilarious. I dont like Orange is the New Black at all, so have not seen her since American Pie really. Shes super funny in this. Well made show all around.

• Like 1