What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 2/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

New season of Barry is coming. Really good S1, looking forward to it.

S1 was fantastic, I’m stoked S2 is soon. That and endgame GoT means I’m gonna have HBO for at least 3 months this year. 

Watching 'One Strange Rock' a Nat Geo series about the Earth. Its narrated by Will Smith and Astronaut's, directed/produced by Darren Aronofsky and is tremendous. It has surreal moments, and likley takes some liberties, but its just beautifully made, the music is amazing and so, so worth a watch. Its really, really Aronofsky. Its goal is to imbue you with wonder at this planet and universe and it does that perfectly. Like, jaw dropping at times.

Supernatural had its 300th episode last night. Havent followed the show the past couple seasons. The 300th felt like an episode out the first couple seasons of the series.

Hard to believe the show still going. These guys are entering their 40s, show started, Sam was getting out of HS and heading to Stanford. Has been a kinda neat ride of having a cast of a show grow older along with you.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, El ramster said:

So i just finished the 3rd season of the Last kingdom..

My gosh.. Season 1 and 2 weren't great by anymeans.. But they were much much better.

Show is so bad now.. Everything is obvious and the main character in season 3 is just so far OP.

It's unreal. 

Enjoyed season one, never watched seasons 2 or 3. Guess i made the right call

14 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

How far into the series are you? I watched the entire first season which was really good. Should i pick it back up? Never started season 2.

Just finished season three, disappointing that it’s been canceled, season two was great and season three was good, I only started watching a couple weeks ago and I’m all the way done