What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, O'Doyle Rules said:
On 9/20/2017 at 8:30 AM, THE DUKE said:

Giving Spartacus a second run through.  Still bummed about Andy Whitfield passing.

Liam did a good job replacing him but couldn't match what Andy did. Such a shame R.I.P

Liam was great but I didn't like the story in the latter seasons nearly as much. I've been wanting to back and watch Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena again lately. Recasting Naevia was awful.

Just started Black Sails today, it's basically Spartacus + Pirates of the Caribbean, right? 

10 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Liam was great but I didn't like the story in the latter seasons nearly as much. I've been wanting to back and watch Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena again lately. Recasting Naevia was awful.

Just started Black Sails today, it's basically Spartacus + Pirates of the Caribbean, right? 

I thought Liam struggled in Vengeance, but significantly stepped up his performance in War of the Damned.  Watched "The Thing in the Pit" last night.  Probably my favorite episode in the entire series.  "Shadow Games" right after that is up there too when they take on Theokoles

13 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Black sails was great. A lot more talking in this show when they get to the action it's worth it.

14 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Just finishing this up - great show but it's a very "slow burn". However, every season does get better and it's well worth the watch. 

Planning on catching up on The Americans next - heard the last season wasn't that good, anyone happen to watch it?

1 hour ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Just finishing this up - great show but it's a very "slow burn". However, every season does get better and it's well worth the watch. 

Planning on catching up on The Americans next - heard the last season wasn't that good, anyone happen to watch it?

I still haven't got to the latest season yet either, but I did hear as it's the 2nd to last season they spent more time setting up next season than they usually did since it will be the last one.

7 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Watched and finished it the week it came out but Ozark was incredible. I think it has Breaking Bad potential if it keeps this up for 3 years. Really like all the characters and the acting is pretty damn good.

Ozark was incredible. I don't think it has the layers as BB, but it def will be a good one if it continues.

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I thought Liam struggled in Vengeance, but significantly stepped up his performance in War of the Damned.  Watched "The Thing in the Pit" last night.  Probably my favorite episode in the entire series.  "Shadow Games" right after that is up there too when they take on Theokoles

When I first watched the show, I was about to give up on it early on but gave it one more episode. That episode was The Thing in the Pit, was a huge turning point to getting me into the show. Those early episodes were pretty rough.